Piper
Piper asked:

I have to choose between this and the Hobbit for school but I've already read the Hobbit. Which one should I choose?

Lem◍nade Midnight This. Always choose whatever you haven't read yet.
Avaminn F'nett The Hobbit seems like a better book for school since this one is just silly and nonsensical. Though if you've already read the Hobbit, read this one.
Roger Watson Chose the Hobbit. I picked a "Windmill" class set of HHGG written for schools and was alarmed to find that the word "mindbuggering" was used for the entrance for the flying saucer. I checked all through other copies and discovered the same "typo" in all editions (childrens' and adults) in the rest of the book he uses the term "mindboggling". I decided the former was a rude word and so couldn't read it with the class. I even tried to contact the author by e-mail (when he was alive) but got no reply.
Image for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy