Bryanna Weems
Bryanna Weems asked:

are the characters in love? whats the story pertaining to? not sure if I want to read.

To answer questions about Kiss, please sign up.
McKenzie Rae Love, in itself, is complicated. So that's a complicated question to answer.
It's twisted. All of it. The whole story is about complete and utter confusion, and finding the truth, though it might be dangerous.
The title pertains not to a love story, as it might seem. It pertains to this habit Shauna has worked herself into, toying with and trying to figure out her giftings, seeing what works and what doesn't. And, frankly, using a kiss as a sweet weapon of some sorts.
This may all sound over-the-top---and it is---but I really do highly suggest it. I would add, "depending on what your book/genre preferences are", but I decided to skip that part. Whether it's your genre or now, I suggest you read it. Read my review, and it may help clear things up a bit. But if it helps at all, there are only two books (other than the Bible) that I liked SO much I really really really want to read all over again (I'm not one for re-reads), and this is one of them. It's simple, and not exactly fast-paced or anything, but I loved it.
If you end up reading it, tell me how you like it :) I'd love to compare thoughts.
-Kenzie

^Did that make sense at all? If not, sorry-- feel free to message me :)
Image for Kiss
by Ted Dekker (Goodreads Author)