Bill Vaz
Bill Vaz asked:

Does each Games of Thrones book recap what happened in the last one? Because each book comes with few years intervale of time between each other, I'm afraid that I might forget what happened on the last one.

To answer questions about A Feast for Crows, please sign up.
Willy Powell No they do not. My solution is to read the plot summary to the previous book on Wikipedia.
Gavin Golden > Because each book comes with few years intervale of time between each other, I'm afraid that I might forget what happened on the last one.

They don't actually do this; Martin had planned to have a 5 year gap at one point but abandoned the plan. Usually there is, at maximum, a few weeks 'break' for each character to 'reposition' them, but as each character has their own timeline, the books actually usually overlap slight;y in time at the beginnings and ends (while books 4 and 5 overlap entirely, as they are split by location rather than time).
Image for A Feast for Crows