Bonnie
Bonnie asked:

Has anyone had trouble finding this book? The chicago public library has no record of it. I can't find an ebook version. The cheapest used book on amazon is $37 and a new copy is $1500. I can't find any information on why this is. Please tell me how you got a hold of this book!

To answer questions about Cataclysm Baby, please sign up.
Teagan The original publisher, Mud Luscious Press, went under in 2013 and I don't believe this book was ever re-printed elsewhere. It is, indeed, difficult to track down. I finally sucked it up and bought a used copy on Amazon for just over $40.
Barry It will be reprinted in his new(ish) collection A Tree or a Person or a Wall, to be published on September 13 by Soho PRess.
Rachel Kowal Soho Press is publishing a collection of Matt Bell's short fiction (titled A Tree or a Person or a Wall) in September 2016, so it will soon be available again! https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
Image for Cataclysm Baby
by Matt Bell (Goodreads Author)