Dora Esquivel
Dora Esquivel asked:

I haven't read the book, but by the comments it sounds good. I just want to know if this is a story where the girl is abused, tied up, manipulated, and somehow learn to love a monster? I really want to know before I invest my time and energy into a book where the heroine is always made meek, no matter what kind of spin you put on it.

To answer questions about Quintessentially Q, please sign up.
Khrystyna She definitely does NOT fall for her captors here (in book 1- only SOMEwhat, but she has freedom of choice by then). There's NO meek any1 here, either- the couple is a MATCH in their intensity. This series appeals to me b/c it dwells & extrapolates on the darker intricacies of the human mind/soul and at the end of the day, acceptance and a modicum of "happiness" one can achieve despite being dark/different or even a "monster." I'm not a fan of such dark erotica, yet I found myself loving this series in all it's gory, beautiful glory. Give it a try, if you haven't yet!
Sammie The whole series is definitely worth your time 😊 hope you enjoy the read.
Bebe20018 I can tell you that I have not read this book but I did read the first. This book it the sequel to "Tears of Tess" and that is exactly what happened in the first novel.
Sadia Jalal the first book is really good Im reading it now and its really good.I did not know there was 2 other books cant wait to read them
Bunni Crawford Start with the Tears of Tess then decide. The 1st book is free in KU. It is pretty dark, the second book goes much deeper into the dark world of the sex trade.
Tanz the Fluorescent Adolescent
Manisha Yup ,she's tied up and all that but in this part she's already in love with the hero ,which actually happens in the first part .Its more of a -her monster saviour saves her from some really really bad guys .....but then Q's hot you've got to try this
Jessica This is a sequel to Tears of Tess. I suggest you read that first. Tess isn't really meek, she's quite the fighter.
Image for Quintessentially Q
by Pepper Winters (Goodreads Author)