Lesly Vick
Lesly Vick asked:

Slogged through this, enjoying the first half but very confused by the second half. I can't seem to reach any conclusions and feel I need a "cheat sheet' to sort out who did what. Seriously. If anyone can explain the ins and outs of the plot, I would welcome it. I'd like to reach some sort of closure. Anyone able to do this? Anyone? Bueller?

To answer questions about The Luminaries, please sign up.
Kristin Maillard Oh I'm glad I read this. This is exactly how I'm feeling and I'm not even 1/4 of the way through. Even when I recognize character names, I can't remember what / when I read about them earlier and what their significance is. I'm too old for more significant characters than I can count on one hand. lol. I'm giving it up now.
Image for The Luminaries