Kareem
Kareem asked:

I have to read this book again and probably more besides. The reason being is that it so bloody (appropriate) exciting I just had to burn through the pages and consequently may have missed some details. So! my question Mr Gwynne is... Was it always your plan to keep the pace climbing for some 600 pages? Most exciting book I've ever had the pleasure of reading can I just add.

To answer questions about Valor, please sign up.
John Gwynne Hi Kareem,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed Valour, and I'm really pleased that you found it exciting and fast paced. To answer your question, no, I didn't really plan Valour. I think Malice was very much the set up, whereas Valour and Ruin are the middle act, so hopefully you'll feel the same about Ruin. Book 4, which I'm writing now, is the end, so hopefully you'll feel a definite ramping up of tension.

Thanks again for the interest, and keep on eating those duck eggs :)

Best,

John
Image for Valor
by John Gwynne (Goodreads Author)