Antonia
Antonia asked:

are there any news about a possible sequel? I'm slowly dying over here :'(

To answer questions about Held, please sign up.
Cesca I emailed Ms. Ravel after reading one of the reviews here stating that a movie is in the works and also a possible sequel. This was her reply:

thank you, Anna, for your enthusiasm :) Yes, there will be a film version (possibly a tv series though nothing is certain yet) based on Held and I will hold off with the sequel until then.... but I can promise you that Chloe and the hostage-taker will meet again....

all the very best!
Edeet

This was about a year ago and I haven't seen anything launched yet. Someone should email her and update us!!!
Smileyyyyyy If somebody is still interested: I had contact with the author :)

There is still the possibility that there might be a sequel or even a movie, but as far as I understood this depends on the producers/publishers.
Maybe we can show somehow that there are people who care about the book..? :)
marblemedia visit
http://www.HeldTheSeries.com
and watch the teaser for a new web series based on the book.
The more you watch, share and comment, the more likely the series is produced. It's going to be great. Thanks for participating.
Image for Held