As Jane Yellowrock continues to "evolve", what do you think her next abilities to make themselves known will be in Dark Heir?

To answer questions about Dark Heir, please sign up.
Mindy Mymudes I suspect her time warping will improve.
Karen She is still learning who she is and what she can do. The more open she becomes to her past the more open she will be to her future self. She is so much more than she thinks she is and every new situation pushes her to find what she has in ability. She surprises herself all the time while Beast does eye rolls. Beast keeps secrets.
Rachel V. I think her fighting abilities will get better as she will be able to "see" creatures that other people can't, and maybe see moves they're going to make before they make them. I would like to see her shift into more animals.
Carla Hmmm. I think she's going to learn to work more fully WITH Beast and possibly learn how to shift her DNA without samples possibly even to form other humanoids.
Kim I think her ability to shift to her Beast form during day hours will become easier.
Image for Dark Heir
by Faith Hunter (Goodreads Author)