Cindy Young
Cindy Young asked:

I've just bought this one .... Let me know what it's like?

To answer questions about Elizabeth Is Missing, please sign up.
Andrea I've just finished it and found it excellent, a refreshing point of view from a deeply unreliable narrator and a double-layered crime plot. Well executed, makes you laugh and cry. I can only recommend it.
Katherine I loved it! It was a super quick read for me, but really worth it- I was hooked. The main character was a delight, although it was slightly frustrating that you only get little bits of the story at once (this made me want to keep reading though!) A great insight into life with dementia. You should give it a go :)
Heathermomo It's well worth a read. The main character is charming.
Kathryn I loved it and also thought it was excellent--as well as an insight into dealing with dementia and how easily people with this problem are dismissed and discarded. I liked the snippets of plot that kept me guessing, not sure whether they were fact or delusion. Very cleverly and compassionately written.
Nadine Incredibly irritating!
Image for Elizabeth Is Missing
by Emma Healey (Goodreads Author)