Sharon
Sharon asked:

There are a lot of people wanting to read Horsewhipped but we haven't heard anymore about the book. I'm a fan of Gabriella Herkert and have read the first two in this series. Is Ms Herkert okay? Is Horsewhipped ever going to be released.

To answer questions about Horsewhipped, please sign up.
Asteropê I was wondering this myself! I don't think it'll be published. It was supposed to be in 2009, it's nearly been a decade. Even if something went wrong and the publisher cancelled it, surely the author could have self-published it by now. There is not a lot of info on her, but I did look at her GR profile here and she was active adding books to her to-read shelf as of 2015 (6 years after the book was supposed to be published). You can see for yourself here: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

So, she appears to be alive? At least as of 2015. As to why the book isn't published, I have no clue.
Image for Horsewhipped
by Gabriella Herkert (Goodreads Author)