Victoria
Victoria asked:

Just from reading the summary I'm already assuming 2 things are going to happen in this story: 1) Marguerite is going to fall in love with Paul, her parent's star student, and her father's "murderer." And 2) There's going to be a love triangle between Marguerite, Paul, and Theo. Am i right? If so, I'm not going to read it. I HATE love triangle stories -_-

To answer questions about A Thousand Pieces of You, please sign up.
Isabel I hate love triangles with a passion, however in this story I found that it was so subtle I didn't even notice it was there until towards the end of the first book. I personally hate books with romance/triangles but A Thousand Pieces Of You is actually one of my favourite reads since there is hardly any romance in it. I seriously recommend you read it and don't get put off by the fact there's a subtle love triangle.
Chelsie
Morgan Fleming
Image for A Thousand Pieces of You
by Claudia Gray (Goodreads Author)