Jeff Jackson
Jeff Jackson asked:

Having already read Edmund Morris's The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt and Theodore Rex and you're going to read one book about Roosevelt's later years, is it Colonel Roosevelt or Doris Kearns Goodwin's The Bully Pulpit?

To answer questions about Colonel Roosevelt, please sign up.
Greg Read them both...I did, and don't regret the time spent at all.
Guy Austin I read Bully Pulpit. Enjoyed it, but I do plan to read the trilogy by Morris for a more complete portrait of TR. He is such an interesting Character.
Clayton Figured I'd finish the trilogy by the same writer. Also because I thought the Bully Pulpit covered some of the same time as Rex...but I might read it eventually too. Love Teddy and how many varied things he did.
Pat I just finished reading Colonel Rossevelt and I have the Bully Pulpit and plan to read it also.
Image for Colonel Roosevelt