Kaylyn Bulthuis

I loved the first book! I just had to keep reading in the series! Do you think you will keep reading in the sires?

To answer questions about Stormbreaker, please sign up.
Erin I'm reading the Alex Rider series and I am loving it as much as Harry Potter
Persia Rassouli It's the best series I've ever read. You should definitely read all of them. It's worth it . I'm still trying to find book series similar to this, but these series were the best. If you liked these series you may also like jimmy coates series, young bond series, alpha force series, jason steed( maybe), and agent 21 series.
Robby I will definitely read more but maybe not the whole series.
Bill Read the first and second book. I will definitley be reading more about Alex Rider in the near future.
Lo I've read the whole series and loved it! I hope you continue reading and enjoy it too ;D
Image for Stormbreaker
by Anthony Horowitz (Goodreads Author)