Camille
Camille asked:

Will this be the final Enterprise relaunch book? I'm curious, as I feel like the series is possibly starting to wrap up...

To answer questions about Uncertain Logic, please sign up.
Justin I certainly hope not, but we'll see how this third book unfolds. The other relaunch novels for other series seems to have wound down too. However, there's still plenty of room and in universe time from Archer to Kirk.
Bjoern Last page of the novel has the sentence "Rise of the Federation will continue" printed on it. So yes it will go on!
Dan Just talked to Christopher Bennett on the TrekBBS, he said he is currently writing the fourth one!
John Cipolla So far its good. I like it. Just as smoothly written as the others.
Anni I think CL Bennett wrote at TrekBBS forum that he has the fourth in workings (or signed a contract). Anyway, this one is not the last one. Uncertain how many to come.
Image for Uncertain Logic
by Christopher L. Bennett (Goodreads Author)