Antonelle
Antonelle asked:

Who is Saachi.....Ren or Kishan?

To answer questions about Tiger's Destiny, please sign up.
Maria I thought it was Ren, no?
Ashley Holdren Kishan was Saachi. She gave impression that it was Ren, but then it is revealed that it was Kishan.
Rita I think that is Kishan because in the X-mas breakfast when Ren talks about his wise aunt he revealed the name, and then the moment gets awkward between them. So that wouldn't happen if that only Kelsey and Ren known about that. When Ren told that and Kishan was there he realize that something was going on between Kishan and Kelsey. And later in Kishan's letter in the end he says ''Forgive my interference, but it was something that I needed to do. The question that has often plagued my mind have been answered''
Tabitha Duarte it was defiantly kishan u find out near the end in like the 2nd to last chapter i believe i just finished the book so i know for sure he admitted to her
Vanessa I thought it was Ren at first but then Kishan says it was him in the end? I was very confused about this also, glad I'm not the only one!
Meredith
Maddie
Tianna Lang
Souwl It is explained at the end of the book..
Chloe I think it was Ren. I highly doubt that Kishan would be sneeking around to findout how Kelsey feels. Also after that scene Ren was talking about his grandmother and drops the hint "Her name was Saachi" So it just seems more logical...
jaelyn phillips I always thought it was Kishan
Image for Tiger's Destiny
by Colleen Houck (Goodreads Author)