Carolyn
Carolyn asked:

I would love to read this! Years ago, I had co-workers that were sooo into these and a desk was considered "naked" if there weren't at least a half dozen of these little dudes on there. Then my daughter was born...and it was all downhill from there... Moment of confession: I still have a couple special ones packed away. Besides, HOW could I plop the "Lady Di" bear down on my yard sale table for 25 cents?!? ;-D

Zac Bissonnette Awwwwwwww! There is a funny story about the Diana bear in the book . . .

But you must save all your Beanie Babies; they make great gifts for little kids, who will be wowed by their high quality that initially made them a hit--and oblivious to the crazy things people once did for them!
MD Haha I still have a monkey from one of the McDonalds promotions at my desk at work!
Image for The Great Beanie Baby Bubble
by Zac Bissonnette (Goodreads Author)