Mya
Mya asked:

If the end of the world was in 6 months what would you do?

To answer questions about The Last Policeman, please sign up.
Jackie I wouldn't bother finding a way to prevent the end of the world if it were ineluctable. I would instead live every day as I normally do, taking pleasure in reading as many books as possible, playing as many games as possible, and watching as many shows as possible.

Of course, my answer would vary depending on the exact meaning of "the end of the world". If the universe were to suddenly collapse, then nothing could be done to prevent it; if the world as we know were to suddenly end yet we were still clinging to life somehow, then some measures could be taken to ensure self-preservation; if the university entrance exams were coming in 6 months, then our world might end but the world around us might not.
Mya I would probably go bucket list and spend as much time with my family as I can. I would also find safe shelter underground or try to figure out a way to prevent it.
Image for The Last Policeman
by Ben H. Winters (Goodreads Author)