Carol
Carol asked:

I loved the John Rain books and I miss him! I was thinking of trying this Alex Treven series. Is he like John Rain? Based on how much I liked John Rain, do you think I might like this series? I also like the Reacher series by Lee Child. I'm going on vacation in less than 2 weeks and want to read something similar to both. Help!

To answer questions about Fault Line, please sign up.
Jessica Burstrem You might like this series, yes, but, at least with this first book, it's much more overtly political than the Rain books. Rain comes back, by the way, in Treven #3, THE DETACHMENT, and there is a new, "eighth" Rain book, GRAVEYARD OF MEMORIES, now too. I haven't read INSIDE OUT, THE DETACHMENT, or GRAVEYARD OF MEMORIES yet myself though. I am rereading this book -- my least favorite of all Eisler's novels, though -- first.
Image for Fault Line
by Barry Eisler (Goodreads Author)