Susannah
Susannah asked:

I know for many this is required reading in high school. At what age do you feel this could be read? What is the youngest age/grade level that it would be appropriate? I've been on some review sites and they are saying as young as 10/11 and as it has been years since I've read it I honestly can't remember all the details to know if that is right.

To answer questions about To Kill a Mockingbird, please sign up.
Addison Dixon I, personally, believe it's more for kids 14 and up. I think 10 and 11 are too young. But that's just me.
Megan I actually had to read this novel and watch the movie in middle school as an eighth-grader and it was perfectly appropriate for my class.
Danielle I think kids that age could read it, but they probably would appreciate it/understand it better if they're more high school or college aged.
Image for To Kill a Mockingbird