Christopher Denny

The print is usually too small in Penguin editions--because they are cheap; not inexpensive: Cheap! What's a good edition for David Copperfield? Something affordable that's pleasant to read. Bound.

To answer questions about David Copperfield, please sign up.
OED Loves Me Not I recommend an Everyman's Library version. I love the series. The font large enough, cloth-bound, sewn, thick sheets. . . . Everything is just great about Everyman's Library. Be careful of one thing: Everyman's Library books less than 370 pages are NOT sewn.
Laura I'm reading the Nelson Doubleday edition, cloth bound, hardcover, 826 pp. I found it used for $1. Try HPB, friends of the library sales, AbeBooks.com, Amazon, etc.
Jagriti Saraf You can use Scribd app in which you can save the PDF of the book or also read online
liliana hamlett Kindle makes the print the size you want/need.
It's worth consider. It takes getting used to, though.
Image for David Copperfield