Tatiana
Tatiana asked:

To answer questions about Anna desde el infierno, please sign up.
R Amok A heaven like that would be no heaven at all. Fake, everything in it. I would not like to be surrounded by that. Life is tough, life is hard, but that is what makes it worth it. Heaven, even if it had problems like remarriage and the like, it can be solved by people. Death is infinite, people die all the time. I am sure you could eventually find someone else you love in all the space and time. People can choose, choose to live with who they love. A heaven surrounded with nothing but a ghost of someone, (not in the sense of the story, but in the sense of them not really being there), well, that would be a true hell.
Valentin In my opinion this is the best guess at what real heaven would be. For example think of a man/woman who marries after her loved one dies. Would that mean that they would be ok with their loved ones having 3-4 husbands? I wouldn't for one. So best guess is, there's a different heaven for everyone.
Image for Anna desde el infierno
by Kendare Blake (Goodreads Author)