Srikumar Krishna Iyer

Planning to read this next, will this be a real page turner, while watching the movie, I was amazed by the narration ...just wished it would have been great to read it as a book, and later I found that the found actually existed, So want to confirm if it would be a page turner/ quick read.?

To answer questions about The Prestige, please sign up.
Ron Tippin I thought it was absolutely a "page-turner"! Highly recommend the audio version, as the narrator does a fantastic job.
Amanda Lee This book is not a page turner. It simply isn't. The author does a good job of making you want to read the story, but it's a story meant to be read slowly.
Barbm1020 This is a matter of how deeply you read a book. The Prestige is not a book to skim through. The writing is good but the details matter.
Jared It is a "page turner" in that the plot draws you in and all I did was think about it while not reading it. The plot is complicated but rewarding. If by "page turner" you mean it is a book you can't put down, then yes it most definitely is. It's one of the best books I've ever read.
Image for The Prestige