Hannah-Linn
Hannah-Linn asked:

the synopsis is pretty vague and i was wondering if someone could give me a summary of the book without giving away major spoilers?

To answer questions about The Night Circus, please sign up.
Katherine Nothing I can say will do it justice. You must read it. It's essentially about this mysterious circus that shows up without warning and only opens at night. The circus contains a secret- it is a show ground for a war of magic between two opponents who don't know each other yet. The book is incredibly descriptive and you get completely drawn in to each character's story and their world. Each chapter is at a different time period which all entwine and line up at the end. It's so easy to read because the author is so descriptive about everything, it feels like you're in the book with the characters. It truly is an incredible book, I urge you to read it.
Image for The Night Circus
by Erin Morgenstern (Goodreads Author)