Heart
Heart asked:

Anyone else find this page turner memorable? Amazing sense of humor depicting this scary situation. I enjoyed and respect the quality of the writing, every paragraph expertly crafted. It's funny that author named the page of his (in)famous S.V. a lot of readers couldn't get past. Me neither! But this memoir is spellbinding.

To answer questions about Joseph Anton: A Memoir, please sign up.
Kathy Yes. I enjoyed the humor as well, and the way he named names and called out the people "in charge" who either didn't take him seriously, or took his situation too seriously.
Warren Yes, I enjoyed it. The "life on the run" was well described. It was especially interesting how SR was treated and thought of by his contemporaries, friends and family.
Image for Joseph Anton