Zidarsk8
Zidarsk8 asked:

Hey Wayne, what's up with the title change? Does that have to do more with the content of the book or just your preference? ps: I liked "Running Wolf" better :) pps: No matter what title, I just can't wait to get my hands on it. ppps: you're awesome

To answer questions about Everything Carries Me to You, please sign up.
S.P. Wayne Well, there was less running in the final draft than there was in the outline... :) I think it's mostly that there are a lot of things I was trying to innovate with in this book, pushing myself to see how it would go, and the break in title format was part of that. So: *mostly* preference, because there's still more than enough running to get away with Running Wolf. Probably.

I hope you end up liking it anyway!

Of course, the beauty of e books is that if a month from now everyone tells me they hate it and the first title was better, I can easily change it (because my artist is awesome). I mean, it's either pretty daring or really dumb to change title style three books in. And this is the book that's as long as two whole books, so the whole thing is either pretty daring or pretty dumb. We'll see!

ps: NO YOU'RE AWESOME. <3
Image for Everything Carries Me to You
by S.P. Wayne (Goodreads Author)