Shelly Smith
Shelly Smith asked:

Ok, just getting started with the first book, and this writers writing style is driving me nuts!!!! UGH, why?????? It isn't often someone screws up a perfectly good book with a ridiculous way of wording things, but it happens...and it did!!!!

To answer questions about A Discovery of Witches, please sign up.
Aušrinė I just finished reading Lithuanian translation of this book and was confused about certain sentences. Now, when I found your question, I believe it wasn't just the translation, it is the problem of the original.
George I agree with your general premise. I never found it applied to this trilogy.
DeeRae I'm not sure I'm totally agreeing with you, but I am annoyed being in Diana's head. Half the time she's all "woe-is-me" and the other half of the time she's thinking how bad-ass she is.
Image for A Discovery of Witches
by Deborah Harkness (Goodreads Author)