Vickie
Vickie asked:

I also won a copy of this book from Goodreads on 11/30/14 and have not received it yet. I was wondering if I might get an update on when I can expect to receive it? I would appreciate any information you could relay to me. Thanks...Vickie H.

To answer questions about Good Raider, please sign up.
Samantha Hodges I still have not received my copy of this book either. I also contacted the author and did not receive an answer from him.
Shannon As of 9/7/15 I also have not received my copy.
Jessie Like the rest of you, I haven't received my copy. Any news for the rest of you?
Cindy I never got it either as of 4/17/15
TerryJane Like others, I never received this book after being among the 500 winners from November 30, 2014. A local friend won also and never received hers either.
April Warren i won mine back in october and havent recieved mine either.
Pat Rosenberg haven't received it either also noted as received in error
Theresa K Just noting that I haven't received a copy of the book won in the 11/30/14 Goodreads giveaway. I also sent an email to the author with no response. (also noting that I accidentally noted the book as received 1/28 and hit ok too fast) Theresa
Sharon I also won a copy of this book on 11/30/14. As of 2/17/15 I still have not received it. I contacted the person who listed the giveaway, but they never answered my email. I contacted the GoodReads customer service in January. They emailed me and said they had reached out to the person listing the giveaway and would let me know when they hear back from them. I haven't heard back from GoodReads since that one time. I wonder how many more of the 500 winners never received their book? Vickie have you ever received your copy? Just wondering, Sharon
Image for Good Raider
by J.C. Johnston (Goodreads Author)