Is there a budding romance between Pete and Jillian? Isn't she 13 and he's in high school?? Someone please clarify this for me. (FYI: I skimmed most of the book)

To answer questions about Shark Out of Water, please sign up.
Jazmine I love the chemistry of lonely Pete and devious Jillian, are there any books with the same love story as them? (Nevermind Camie and the others)
Jessica Garland You find out that Camie is just 4 months younger than Pete, so that means there is only 3 years between Jillian and him.
Jess Dollman I think there is a budding romance and yes she is thirteen. You have to read the book properly and get to know her character to realise she is nothing like a thirteen year old girl as she is a child genius who is in high school and is a blackmail/spy/knows everything girl so, read the book.
Image for Shark Out of Water
by Jenn Cooksey (Goodreads Author)