Carol
Carol asked:

Are these standalone books?

Katy Regnery My story, "The Long Way Home" is definitely a standalone story...however, the characters share the same world I created in "The Vixen and the Vet," so I may write another novel that bridges the characters from both stories. ;)
Harper St. George My story is "The Fallout" and it is a standalone story. It was my first attempt at contemporary romance. All of my other works are historical romance.
Allison Brennan My story is "Their Night Off" which is a stand alone story featuring two characters who were mentioned in a previous book (STALKED). (But they weren't the hero/heroine.) -- I should add that all these are short stories of about 6,000-8,000 words.
Sabrina Jeffries Mine, "An April Fool's Forbidden Affair" definitely is stand-alone. It has a nod to my School for Heiresses series by mentioning one character from it, but both hero and heroine are new and the story isn't connected to any others of mine except for that mention.
Image for Premiere
by Sylvia Day (Goodreads Author)