Micah Persell
Micah Persell asked:

Trying to find something for a student of mine to read in the hospital as she undergoes her second round of chemo. Understandably, I want to stay away from books with young heroines dying. I've had this book recommended to me as a good one for empowerment, but I cannot find any word on Ava's fate. Happy ending? Sad ending? Good idea for a young cancer patient? Any advice appreciated!

Adria Goetz
Jana Verhelst Pushing the limits ,book one! A book about Echo, a girl who survived an attack that should've taken her life, but leaves her broken and scarred. She meets Noah, a boy whose parents have died long ago and who has gone from foster home to foster home. He fights for his two brothers, who are kept from him. Their meeting could be the start of a beautiful love, but also a great tragedy... The heroine faces her fears and in the end, she wins! A beautiful thriller, that left me speechless.... I definetly reccomend it to your student!! As for, Ava Lavender, I'm currently reading the book myself, so I don't know yet how it ends.. But she should definetly read Pushing the limits!!! Bye!
Ella Rolley
Elyra Drake
JadeOlivia
Image for The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender
by Leslye Walton (Goodreads Author)