Kiersten Friesner

So, i completely loved the first one. But i have a short attention span so something exiting has to always be happening in some way. Is it possible i can skip to the last book and still have a grasp of whats going on?

To answer questions about The Forbidden Game, please sign up.
Megan Harris You could if you wanted to but personally I love this book and I think that if you skipped the second part you'd miss key parts out and wouldn't appreciate the full story.
Neha D Don't skip any book because in my experience skipping books really does not help...you won't know what's going on if you skip...and the book is really interesting so you won't feel bored :D
CapesandCovers I'd say that it would be better not to skip, you'll miss some important points
joanne littleton you could but you would miss a lot of good chapters
Image for The Forbidden Game
by L.J. Smith (Goodreads Author)