Graham Tuohy
Graham Tuohy asked:

Hope they give Sophie the power to control others. Then she could deal with her boy problems! :p Message to Shannon Messenger: please say hi. I think it would be cool if you give Sophie the power to control others. It would be interesting to see the story unfold. Also, are you doing ARCs on this book? Please say yes. Thanks, R.T.B.R

To answer questions about Neverseen, please sign up.
Jasmin Enriquez so true totally agree but i really dont know y
Brenda Salas I'm sorry, but it would not be interesting at all. Sophie already has 5 different abilities, one of which she can use in a way that's never been discovered before. It'd be WAY to convenient for her to suddenly get the ability to control others, not to mention it'd make her even more powerful, and in my opinion, she already has too many.
Image for Neverseen
by Shannon Messenger (Goodreads Author)