Victoria Falzo

So what I'm getting from this is that Blue falls in love with someone but it's a terrible situation because she can't kiss him or he'll die? Isn't there more to love and relationships than just kissing? Ever watch Pushing Daisies? They can't even touch each other and they're fine!

To answer questions about The Raven Boys, please sign up.
b. t. there is more to love than kissing but these characters don't seem to know that! the romance is a big part of the book but not the focus, as none of the characters do more than hold hands -- blue just thinks a lot about not being able to kiss either of the boys (there's the one who's probably her true love, and the one she's actually attracted to). other plot stuff happens, it's kind of a quest/mystery story, but it looks like the romance will become more important in the sequels.
Victoria Falzo Of course I haven't read the book, that's why I'm asking the question...
The summary seems to suggest quite the opposite...that the entire book is about romance...that's why I was asking :P
Megan You havn't read the book, I can tell because this is completely off. I couldn't even tell you what the book is about it is so complicated. But what I can tell you is that, romance plays a very small part in this book. My suggestion; read the book.

:)
Image for The Raven Boys
by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads Author)