Grace Kim-lu
Grace Kim-lu asked:

anything that might be inappropriate for a pre-teen to read in this book?

Dianne You and your pre-teen will enjoy reading this one together.
Sophia Jacqueline This book is amazing. It was first read to me by my mom when I was just about 6. I'm 17 years old now and I'm actually planning to talk to my teacher about writing a letter to make this a book a part of common core in school. It's a long shot, but I'd like to try. Everyone of all ages should read this book.
There is also younger books that Andy Andrews has written; I haven't read them (yet) but they are The Young Traveler's Gift and The Lost Choice.
Bethany There is absolutely nothing inappropriate in this book. Not only that, it will change your life. Hands down the most amazing book I've ever read. Andy Andrews is an inspiring author. I also recommend reading his book "The Butterfly Effect" and "The Noticer."
Image for The Traveler's Gift
by Andy Andrews (Goodreads Author)