Jamie
Jamie asked:

Was there an actual editor for this book? I loved the story and the plot, but the many misuses of "your" "you're" "there" "their" "they're" and a few "should of"s were annoyingly distracting.

To answer questions about The Edge of Never, please sign up.
Ⓐⓢⓗⓛⓔⓨ ✝️ That's the struggle of being a reader! Your grammar becomes impeccable (:
Cathy Who is the publisher? It's really easy these days to have books self published. A facebook friend suggested I buy his book, so I did. The storyline was very good. However, it seemed there were about 10 times the number of commas as needed and was difficult to read. I'd do a little mental pause after a comma, then be lost, so I'd have to go back and reread the sentence.
My next complaint was about the spelling errors, there weren't many but I really stumbled over them for some reason. One in particular, the word 'jester', used several times, I just couldn't understand why it was there. The third or fourth time, it hit me, he couldn't spell 'gesture'.
Oddly, the book is titled "Errors", but it's referring to baseball, not spelling and punctuation.
Kim I'm about a fourth of the way through it, and that's why I came here. I don't know if I can continue to read a book that is written like a 5th grader wrote it. It's not just grammar, it's completely vapid; void of all expression.
Could this many 5 star reviews mean a plot good enough to justify that? Can I survive it? Sorry, I'm not answering your question at all...
Image for The Edge of Never