Allison Sijgers

Is anyone else as worried as I am about there being no mention of what is happening between Sorrow and Joy in Faerie during Dearest? I expected Dearest to have some mention of where we left Saturday at in Hero. Now I am worried that I might never know what happened to all the family! Does this mean another book? Or is this all we will ever know about the Woodcutters? I am so concerned and confused! Please help!

To answer questions about Dearest, please sign up.
Alethea Kontis There are seven books total in the Woodcutter Sisters series arc--one book for each sister. There will also be spinoff novellas of "The Trix Adventures", since the publisher made me pull what happened to Trix out of HERO.
Michele Dearest happened at the same time as Hero so they don't know the full story about all the sisters having the sleeping curse. Can't wait for the next book and the return of Jack Jr to his family and to maybe find out where he has been.
Image for Dearest
by Alethea Kontis (Goodreads Author)