Cassie Nogueira

I heard somewhere that is about Nan and the son of Blaire and Rush? O_O Please no.

To answer questions about Up in Flames, please sign up.
C.K. Rush and Blaire's son is only like a year old or two years old. Nan is his biological Aunt so that won't happen.
Sainabou Actually no that's impossible because we already know who Nathan might end up with and that character is in the sea breeze novels :D they are good too if you haven't read them
Sarah Couldn't be. That would be incest.
Marie -The Reading Otter What I heard was that the book was about Blaire's half brother and Nan.
Tammy Sargeant LOL why would this even be a thing?? Nan would be like in her 40's-50's by the time the kid hits puberty and she's his aunt.
Sarah Michael I heard that Nan gets with a guy that wants something to do with Nate, to kidnap him or something.
Image for Up in Flames
by Abbi Glines (Goodreads Author)