Thqueenbee
Thqueenbee asked:

Is it too much to hope that Karen kills off stupid a Mac , Jo and Kat and maybe gives Barrons someone more worthy (as in intelligent and a real fighter) to love?. A better title: "Back to Mac" or "Fever simarillion" here is at least more honesty in those titles, although for Dani fans and Dani the character, "burned" is exactly what the author did to nonMac fans.

To answer questions about Burned, please sign up.
Sally I don't know why you think that has to be a choice between Dani or Mac. You sound like those Supernatural fans who are always bitching because either Dean had too much screen time or he didn't. Same with Sam. I roll my eyes when I see comments like that whenever Supernatural is mentioned online. I think they look ridiculous. I'm a serious Dean girl but I don't count the minutes over who has more screen time or the better story arc. That's not for me to decide. There is no way to please everyone. So the writers write the best story they can. You're not pleased by Burned but I am. KMM wrote an amazing story. How hard it must be to be any kind of creator nowadays and listen to people bitch. Makes me respect writers and their craft even more and most especially KMM who has always stayed true to her vision.
Image for Burned
by Karen Marie Moning (Goodreads Author)