Sara
Sara asked:

Did anyone else see the movie and feel completely angry at the direction that it took? I didn't mind the cast, they were fine but some many things got changed and some of my friends who read it loved the movie. Just trying to figure out if I'm the only hater :)

To answer questions about Gone Girl, please sign up.
Richard Lopez What exactly got changed that bothered you? I read the book first and watched the movie as soon as it was released and I felt very happy with the outcome. I feel that the changes the movie made were very small and not significant to the overall story. The only part of the movie that left me feeling somewhat unsure was the ending. The movie gave the viewers more closure compared to what the book left the reader with. I'm not sure if I preferred the book ending or the movie ending more. However, aside from that, I was pleased with the movie.
Image for Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn (Goodreads Author)