Janet Henderson

I am excited and can hardly wait to see the movie. Will there be a Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed movie too?

To answer questions about Fifty Shades Trilogy Bundle, please sign up.
Amy Sheets there is. I think alot of people compared the movie to the book with fifty shades of grey. And that is a BIG NO NO. You have to watch it with a clear mind. At first i didn't like the movie and then after watching it for the 2nd and third time with a open clear mind i enjoyed it. Just keep your mind open and forget all about the book.
su I didnt like movie either
Irene I heard it was not worth the price of the ticket because the acting was less than adequate. I personally have not seen it yet, and will wait until I can see it for free on cable, but if it's as bad as the books are written, I'm not going to waste my time. Bought the trilogy - forced myself to get through the first two chapters of book 1 - and tossed it aside. HORRIBLE WRITING!! (sorry, but the topic/content alone did not hold my interest enough to force myself to read any more. Clearly the author gained popularity purely on the topic - but where was the editor's head - and red pen?) I cannot get through a poorly written book. I hope the author enjoys her quick riches, but based on both book and movie reviews, I doubt if it will be a recurring jackpot. Take the money and retire.
Danny Aguilera Yes, director Sam Taylor-Johnson confirmed two sequels to be succeeded after the first film, with Fifty Shades Darker to be released on February 10, 2017.
Image for Fifty Shades Trilogy Bundle
by E.L. James (Goodreads Author)