Karen
Karen asked:

I don't understand how Dr. Neal as an 15 year old helping in the mountains of Mexico could do a C-section and appendectomies?

Terry I thought that was very odd. I have no reason to disbelieve her but I have to say, I think it's worrying that missionaries would be willing to allow a fifteen year old perform a c-section. She must have had one strong stomach and nerves of steel!
~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ I also thought this was extremely strange and I am wondering about this entire book. To me they lack common sense going down to kayak over water falls and I don't think a real Christian would put themselves in this type of danger but then what do I know! (nothing)

Missionaries (nurses) in Africa used the same needle over and over thereby injecting hundreds of villagers that they were "helping" with AIDS due to the dirty needle. It seems they knew nothing about sterilization to be using the same needle over and over. That is NOT the only place that this type of thing happened.
Sharon Foust I thought that was very weird too. But since her dad was a doctor and surgeon, the missionaries thought she knew what to do evidently.
Image for To Heaven and Back