Anetra
Anetra asked:

Great book so far but Memphis isn't Eastern Tennessee and we are really serious about the "grand divisions" of East (Knoxville), West (Memphis), and Middle (Nashville). Was this oversight or what?

Alexis Coe That was a mistake made by my publisher. I find it heartbreaking, but am so glad people can look past it.
Sally Kilpatrick Um, as a Tennessean, I'd say the divisions aren't exaggerated. That said, I haven't read this book yet--just found it today. I'm a West Tennessean and had more than one East Tennessean jab at me or suggest we "give West TN to Arkansas" while I was at UTK. People who aren't from TN find it odd that I emphasize that I'm from West TN, but that's where I'm from and my favorite part of the state. Actually, I got really excited that this book was set in Memphis and am off to purchase it for that reason. I get so tired of people equating Tennessee with mountains.
Image for Alice + Freda Forever
by Alexis Coe (Goodreads Author)