Joymzz
Joymzz asked:

OKAY.... I NEED SOMEONE TO SPOIL THIS BOOK FOR ME NOW... AT THE END OF THIS SERIES DOES FAITH AND DEATH END TOGETHER. am asking because i am dying to read this series really bad!! but i cant start reading it unless i know this. i just have to know. is this even a romance book because from the reviews i feel like there is romance between death and faith but am not sure. INBOX ME THE ANSWER PLZ ?

To answer questions about Death Is My Soulmate, please sign up.
Mademoiselle Ya Hey Joymzz , this book is still incomplete so noone knows yet. I am not sure if you are aware of the current developments so here is a gist.
The author has put the original series on hold and has written a new version known as the rewritten version and we are awaiting the final chapter update now. Also, this book series is going to be adopted and made into a tele series. Hope this helps :)
Jade Girl I read th8s in wattpas years ago and still have this question.
Image for Death Is My Soulmate