Madison
Madison asked:

I've read all her other books but realized I still needed this one. I would really like to finish this series and I can't find any available copy to buy as well. I know it is out-of-print but does anybody know why?

To answer questions about A Fine Gentleman, please sign up.
Alaska Hults On Sara Eden's website (see link in answer below) it has been announced that this book will be released in March, 2017.
Malea Sarah Eden originally published independently. A Fine Gentleman was written and independently published, and then Covenant Communications decided they liked her and wanted to publish her books. All of her previously published books went out of print as part of her contract with them, and she is working on publishing A Fine Gentleman as well as stories about the rest of the Jonquil Brothers soon, this time through Covenant Communications, but as of yet there is no release date. (SOURCE: Sarahmeden.com)
Image for A Fine Gentleman
by Sarah M. Eden (Goodreads Author)