Miguel Zeng
Miguel Zeng asked:

can male readers, well, read this? or any (other) romance novel in general?

To answer questions about Real, please sign up.
Erika My older brother asked me for few romances with: "You need to know your enemy" :D and few of them he read again.

I think I had given him some Kresly Cole books. Lot of passion :D
Rowdy Queen yeah, you can read whatever you like. it's not embarrassing for a guy liking romance novels or so. it's rather cute haha. at least i think so.
Tessa Read whatever you like. Romance isn't exclusively for the female population, even if it is geared towards them. i say try some romance there might be something you like, might even be your new favourite genre
Monica Martinez All men have read this kind of books... You can learn a lot of things that women like and need! 😉
Marian Definitely. Why not? Romance, and boxing...does it get any better than that? :)
Tracy My husband read the JB Salsbury "Fighting" series and loved it!
Image for Real
by Katy Evans (Goodreads Author)