Alkyoni
Alkyoni asked:

Hey, i just want to buy a romance book and my friends told me to read one of Sarah Dessens' books...so should i read this and if not could you recommend me another book? Thanks !

To answer questions about The Truth About Forever, please sign up.
Suzanne This Lullaby is my absolute favorite. I don't consider Dessen's books romance, though. Yes, there are usually love interests in her stories, but the themes are more about coming-of-age, hence, she is more of a YA author.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Annie Elozano You're gonna love Sarah Dessen, and her romance stories are specially good because, as I mentioned in one of my reviews (I think it was the Just Listen one) the love interest has something special and good to bring to the main character. I mean, they teach them something that will help them in their lives. It's like, the guy shows up just in time when they need them, and I think that's pretty awesome.

Also, if you are into romance, don't ever miss the summer trilogy (the summer I turned pretty, It's not summer without you and we will always have summer) by Jenny Han, you will love them! I did and I do and I've read the whole series like 5 times already, I just can't get enough!

Hope I helped you (:
Image for The Truth About Forever
by Sarah Dessen (Goodreads Author)