Candace
Candace asked:

I listened to the Audible version of the first 3 books. After finishing 'Truth', I went to download 'Trust' and it wasn't available. Is there an anticipated release date for this book in an audio format?

To answer questions about Trust, please sign up.
Sherri Hayes Unfortunately, no. My publisher decided against producing the audio book for Trust, which means I would have to have it produced myself. They were nice enough to give me all the information regarding the first three so that the fourth book would be consistent with the same narrators, etc., however, to produce it would cost $12,000 and I don't have that kind of money. I've started a Gofundme page to try and help raise the funds needed, but at this point its a long way off from becoming a reality. http://www.gofundme.com/findinganna
Image for Trust
by Sherri Hayes (Goodreads Author)