Lynn Eich
Lynn Eich asked:

Anybody read this? I love her and was wondering if it's as good as her usual work.

To answer questions about Chestnut Street, please sign up.
Donna If you love Maeve, I believe you will love Chestnut Street. Though I was sad to to the core there would be no more long, beautifully spun books, I was grateful for this collection of short stories. They are pure Maeve, very satisfying with a wise lesson in in each one--adding up to a lot of wisdom about life. It did make me think.
Holly Yes. While it is a collection of short stories, when I finished and closed the book, I felt satisfied that I had read a wonderful last book by an author I love and will miss.
Jeannie I was a bit disappointed, but I still enjoyed the book.
Chloe Nathan I was disappointed. It is a nice page turner, but nothing that requires any amount of thought at all. It is about every person or family who lives on Chestnut St. Each story is all tied up in a nice little bow. I prefer books where you have to think and consider what is happening.
Image for Chestnut Street