Tiffany
Tiffany asked:

I loved Cinder, Scarlet and Cress. If Winter has the power to take down Levana, will Cinder still be able to take back the throne? If Cinder and Kai do end up together, will Luna and Earth finally have an alliance? OR will Cinder and Kai rule Earth, while Winter rules Luna and they have some kind of an international peace treaty.

To answer questions about Winter, please sign up.
Monster Tink I don't know
I think they should have an alliance
Sage Flinn Miss Hersloff you said you want everyone to have a happy ending but what about Levana and Adri?
Lena I wish for an alliance! I'd love to see Kai and Cinder rule together as a couple and everyone else have a happy ending. I think "yes" Cinder would be able to take back the throne but will she keep it? I don't know! I want Winter to become queen of Luna and rule with Jacin. Can't WAIT for it to be released!!!!!!
Image for Winter
by Marissa Meyer (Goodreads Author)